Benefits of being an Ontario Long Term Care Association member
Become an Ontario Long Term Care Association member today. You can choose to be a home member, a commercial member or an affiliate member. Each membership type has its benefits including access to the latest Association research and publications, invitations to various Association events, special awards and recognition, and various discounts available only to our members.
For more information about our memberships or to request a membership package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 647.256.3498.
Highlights of our benefits packages for home members include:
- Educational opportunities targeted to management and department heads including This is Long Term Care, a three-day event that highlights the latest research and innovation in residential and seniors care
- Reduced registration fees to our Annual Convention and Trade Show, Together We Care, which offers something for every department in your home through two days of informative sessions, workshops and networking opportunities
- Access to the Ontario Long Term Care Continuing Education Fund, available to staff of all member homes to pursue continuing education opportunities
- A subscription to Long Term Care Today, the leading journal for long-term care providers in Canada
- A subscription to the Association’s weekly e-newsletter to keep you updated on issues and activities important to your daily operations and the latest long-term care and health care news, as well as access to Association bulletins for more urgent sector-related updates
- An opportunity for active home members to participate in post-Board Meeting conference calls to provide their feedback on current issues and activities
- Access to the electronic version of the annual Membership and Services Directory, a valuable reference and networking resource
- Comprehensive property and liability insurance at highly competitive rates tailored specifically to the long-term care sector and available only to Association home members; our Tailored Insurance Program (TIP) is the benchmark for long-term care insurance coverage in Canada
- Access to a Health Benefits and Home/Auto Insurance Program offering highly competitive pricing for the insurance needs of you and your staff
- Optional participation in the Ontario Long Term Care Association Pension Plan, offering you and your staff maximum choice and flexibility with minimal administration requirements and expense
About OLTCA's Business Partner Program
OLTCA’s Business Partner Program provides vendors with the opportunity to reach key decision makers in long-term care, while providing partnership opportunities for companies that share an interest in furthering the quality of care in the sector. Through participation in Association events and activities, commercial vendors gain exposure for products and services that strengthen your market position and build long-lasting alliances with leaders in long-term care.
OLTCA’s Affiliate Partnership Program was developed to provide opportunities to reach research stakeholders, key decision makers and caregivers in the long-term care sector. Through participation in Association events and activities, our affiliate members have tremendous opportunities to gain exposure for their research projects and proposals, promote events and disseminate findings, and raise awareness and build networks across the long-term care community.
About OLTCA's Affiliate Partner Program
For more information about our partnership programs or to request a partnership package, please contact email@example.com or 647.256.3498.