Media and Events
Please direct all media inquiries to email@example.com.
Please note that general public enquiries should be directed to the Ministry of Long-Term Care at 1-866-434-0144.
OLTCA's Budget Submission 2020-2021
Statements and News Releases
- Ontario's Long-Term Care Homes Urge Federal Government to Protect Seniors, Prioritize Long-Term Care with Second Wave of COVID-19 - June 3, 2020
- Statement related to the Ontario Government's announcement on long-term care - May 27, 2020
- Statement related to the Canadian Armed Forces report - May 26, 2020
- Statement related to the Independent Commission - May 19, 2020
- Ontario's Long-Term Care Homes Call for Inquiry, Immediate Support to Fight COVID-19 - May 16, 2020
- Statement related to the Ontario Government's COVID-19 Action Plan: Long-Term Care Homes - April 15, 2020
- An open letter on the Emergency Order issued by the Ontario government to support long-term care residents and staff - March 30, 2020
- Statement related to the Emergency Order - March 28, 2020
- Statement related to the COVID-19 pandemic - March 14, 2020
- Statement on extension of Structural Compliance Premium and High Wage Transition Fund - September 20, 2019
Understanding long-term care
The "Understanding long-term care" series is provided to help media and members of the public better understand key issues impacting long-term care across the province. Below are several fact sheets that will help educate, inform, and dispel some common misconceptions.
Information about long-term care can also be found on our Facts and Figures page.
Visit our Media Centre for additional statements and news releases issued by the Association.
To learn more about the amazing work our homes are doing on the front lines, read our Good News stories.
to learn more about the Ontario Long Term Care Association's signature events as well as other long-term care sector events.