Skip to main content
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
A MESSAGE FROM OUR CEO
REPORTS AND PUBLICATIONS
HEALTH CARE PUBLICATIONS
LONG TERM CARE TODAY
MEDIA & EVENTS
AWARDS & BURSARIES
CORPORATE ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP
STRATEGIC ALLIANCE PARTNERSHIP
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Event has a status of Frozen
RNAO 7th Annual Nurse Executive Leadership Academy
Registered Nurses' Association of Ontario's 7th Annual Nurse Executive Leadership Academy
June 12-15, 2018
Old Mill Toronto
Building on themes of system integration and collaboration, the 7th Annual Nurse Executive Leadership Academy offers an energizing knowledge exchange forum for nurse executives from all sectors. Participants will gain new knowledge and a fresh perspective to support and enhance their governance, leadership and practice roles.
The program will feature expert faculty from policy, practice and academic settings, providing up-to-date insights for bolstering knowledge and competence in governance and leadership. Learn how to improve person-centered, quality care and service and evidence-based strategies for integrated transformation. Meet other nurse executives, engage in dynamic dialogue and discuss current and emerging issues across the sectors.
- encounter health-care executives across all sectors
- dynamic presentations by key government, policy, health care and leadership gurus
- enhance your leadership and health-care knowledge
- exchange innovative leadership solutions and perspectives
- interactive learning experience
- all-inclusive leadership event
- personal and professional renewal and network building
- showcasing the vital impact of nurse executive leadership
Registration is now open! The earlybird deadline will be April 16, 2018.
For more information and to register,
6/12/2018 - 6/15/2018
Online registration not available.